- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 firm and fresh bananas (+1 extra banana for serving)
- 1.5 cups soy protein milk (Cow’s milk LF can be used here)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup biscoff spread (+ 1tbsp for melting)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C fan forced).
- Using the baking dish to place into the oven, mix the oats, cinnamon and baking powder together with a spoon.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mash the banana until soft.
- Add the milk, egg, maple syrup, biscoff and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- If the mixture is too runny, add more oats and let it sit to set slightly.
- Combine both mixtures in baking dish with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes, depending on your oven. Remove when the oats have set and the top is golden. Stick a cake tester in the middle to check.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Cut into 6 pieces and serve with fresh sliced banana, blueberries and melted biscoff spread.