Berry Quinoa Pancakes
- 1 Free-Range Egg, whisked
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Quinoa Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
1. Combine egg, almond milk, yoghurt & lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Gradually add quinoa flour and baking powder to liquid, blend until smooth.
3. Pour heaped spoonfuls onto a greased hot pan.
4. Flip once bubbles appear on top.
5. Serve with your favourite toppings (I layered mine with cooked strawberries & banana, topped with blueberries and drizzled with maple syrup).
Stacey from Natural Spoonfuls is an accredited Health Coach & Aspiring Nutritionist, who passionately advocates embracing nature to nourish one’s life.
She has a delicious recipe collection with many GF friendly options that can be found on her online blog. Stacey inspires others to live nutritious, balanced and nourishing lives.
She also loves a good nature walk in rain, hail or shine, any excuse for her to wear her cosy Kathmandu puffer jacket! Stacey mostly hangs out on Instagram @naturalspoonfuls.