- 1 Free-Range Egg, whisked
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Quinoa Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
1. Combine egg, almond milk, yoghurt & lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Gradually add quinoa flour and baking powder to liquid, blend until smooth.
3. Pour heaped spoonfuls onto a greased hot pan.
4. Flip once bubbles appear on top.
5. Serve with your favourite toppings (I layered mine with cooked strawberries & banana, topped with blueberries and drizzled with maple syrup).