- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut cream
- Combine berries, sugar and water in saucepan and bring to boil.
- Allow to simmer to reduce a little, thicken and dissolve sugar. Allow to cool.
- Once cool, puree in food processor then push through a sieve to strain off seeds.
- Combine berry syrup and coconut cream in large bowl and beat with electric beaters until thick, then pour into shallow container and place in freezer until it starts to freeze.
- When mixture starts to form ice crystals, take out of freezer and put into bowl and beat with electric mixer until thick and has increased in volume.
- Pour into container and cover with lid and place back in freezer to set.
- Take out of freezer for at least 10 minutes before serving.