- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tin of 4 bean mix
- 1 vegan vegetable stock cube mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 50g baby spinach
- Soy, tamari sauce or coconut aminos to taste
- Extra water if required
- Heat oil in a large fry pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook the onion until softened, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Add cooked rice a large serving spoon size at a time and stir through mix.
- Add drained and rinsed beans and stir through.
- Mix through vegetable stock cube and water.
- Add sauce to taste.
- Stir through baby spinach just before serving.
- Add extra water if dish is too dry.
This dish can easily be adapted to suit your tastes.