Low FODMAP - Banana Oat Pancakes
- 1/2 C oats
- 1 large banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Blend the oats in a blender until a flour texture is formed.
- Add in the banana, eggs, baking powder and salt and combine.
- Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Pour mixture onto a non-stick pan and cook until golden on both sides.
- Serve with berries, yoghurt, fresh banana, and a drizzle of maple syrup!
My name is Olivia and I am 21 years old.
I am currently a university student and aspiring Dietitian, studying a Bachelor of Nutrition and Food Science in Perth, hoping to complete my Masters in Dietetics after my Undergraduate course.
I have a passion for cooking wholesome, feel good food and getting creative in the kitchen. I believe that the type of food we consume has a huge influence relating to our level of wellbeing and health.
I love encouraging people to cook more, and fill their plates with colourful whole foods that will nourish their body.