Prep time 10 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Serves 2 people
- ½ tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 1 small potato, peeled & diced
- ½ bunch of chives, chopped
- ¼ red capsicum, diced
- ½ chorizo sausage, sliced
- ½ red chilli sliced
- 300 grams crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs
- favourite low FODMAP bread to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add garlic infused olive oil to the frying pan and heat. Add in diced potato, chives, capsicum and sliced chorizo. Fry gently until the potato and chorizo are browned.
- Add chopped chilli, herbs and tomatoes. Heat through for approximately two minutes.
- Spray cooking oil into ramekins. Spoon in the mixture and create a well in the centre. Crack an egg in the well and bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- Toast bread if desired and serve with fresh chives and parsley.