No Bake Almond Butter Bars
Almond Butter Bars (or balls!)
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut or light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut or arrowroot flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ cup of almond butter
- 70g chocolate
- Pinch of salt
1. In a bowl combine almond flour, sugar and coconut or arrowroot flour.
2. Melt coconut oil and combine with almond butter. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mid well
3. Press mixture into a lined brownie pan and pop into the freezer. Alternatively roll mixture into tablespoon sized balls.
4. Melt chocolate and drizzle bars/balls with melted chocolate, or dip bar into chocolate, and pop back into the freezer to set.
5. Store in the freezer in an air-tight container.
Georgia is a Melbourne based private practice dietitian, nutritionist and recipe creator, and the face behind @oftengood on Instagram!
She is passionate about making healthy eating fun, accessible and achievable for all people. Georgia follows an ‘all foods fit’ approach to nutrition, and promotes mindfulness, intuitive eating and joyful movement.
Georgia is committed to empowering and inspiring her clients to improve their health and wellbeing through sustainable nutrition and lifestyle changes. She specialises in Eating Disorders, Disordered Eating, and improving food and body relationships, and follows a non-diet approach.
Georgia also assists clients in managing gut issues including Coeliac disease and IBS, and Chronic Disease Management. Georgia is committed to providing evidence based, collaborative, nurturing and client-centred care, and her skills lie in building client confidence and capacity to take charge of their health.