- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut or light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut or arrowroot flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ cup of almond butter
- 70g chocolate
- Pinch of salt
1. In a bowl combine almond flour, sugar and coconut or arrowroot flour.
2. Melt coconut oil and combine with almond butter. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mid well
3. Press mixture into a lined brownie pan and pop into the freezer. Alternatively roll mixture into tablespoon sized balls.
4. Melt chocolate and drizzle bars/balls with melted chocolate, or dip bar into chocolate, and pop back into the freezer to set.
5. Store in the freezer in an air-tight container.