Air-fryer Vegan Spanakopita
- 375g firm tofu block
- 1 small brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 60g baby spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cashew parmesan or nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano & basil
- 3 sheets vegan puff pastry
- In a large bowl, crumble the tofu into small pieces and combine all the filling ingredients and mix together.
- Thaw puff pastry and cut in half into rectangles. Spoon the filling mixture along the bottom of each piece.
- Preheat air fryer to 170°C/325°F for 5 minutes.
- Roll up the pastry to form a log and repeat with remaining pieces.
- Assemble inside the air-fryer into a spiral shape. Brush with melted vegan butter and cook for 15-17 mins. Very gently flip it over onto a towel or plate, then place back inside the air-fryer upside down to cook the bottom for a further 10 mins.
- Remove and flip back around again. Serve warm.
Eden (Vegan by Eden) Vegan Easy Guest Blogger
I’m Eden. I’m an Australian food blogger from Sydney but now living in the cold Snowy Mountains of Australia.
I’ve been vegan for 6 years and I love creating really delicious but simple recipes. I hope to inspire others with my easy to follow recipes and show them how fun eating vegan and plant-based can be.