- 375g firm tofu block
- 1 small brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 60g baby spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cashew parmesan or nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano & basil
- 3 sheets vegan puff pastry
- In a large bowl, crumble the tofu into small pieces and combine all the filling ingredients and mix together.
- Thaw puff pastry and cut in half into rectangles. Spoon the filling mixture along the bottom of each piece.
- Preheat air fryer to 170°C/325°F for 5 minutes.
- Roll up the pastry to form a log and repeat with remaining pieces.
- Assemble inside the air-fryer into a spiral shape. Brush with melted vegan butter and cook for 15-17 mins. Very gently flip it over onto a towel or plate, then place back inside the air-fryer upside down to cook the bottom for a further 10 mins.
- Remove and flip back around again. Serve warm.