- 2/3 cup Coles Wellness Road White Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ cups Coles Organic Almond Milk
- 1 cup Coles Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Coles Finest Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Coles Ground Cinnamon
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup Coles Dairy Free Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 packs Coles I’m Free From Anzac Biscuits, crumbled
- 10 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup hot water 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1. For the chia pudding, place the chia seeds, almond milk, coconut milk, maple syrup and cinnamon into a bowl. Stir well to combine, cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or you can leave overnight.
2. To make the date caramel, place the dates, water, vanilla and a pinch of sea salt into a small food processor and blend until smooth.
3. To serve, divide the chia pudding amongst serving glasses or bowls. 4. Top with the coconut yoghurt, sliced banana, a drizzle of the date caramel and scatter over the Anzac crumbs.